MAKE AN IMPACT AT RED METERS
Red Meters is the leader in density measurement innovation. We’ve spent five years working with multi-nationals in mining, dredging, and wastewater to develop a simple solution to complex and longstanding problems. After extensive testing and rigorous trials, our RM Series is now showcasing to industry heavyweights. We’re looking to expand our team with individuals who are as passionate and driven us we are.
Through extensive networking, industry events, digital marketing and lead nurturing we have cultivated relationships with industry leading corporations. We are looking for a resourceful and creative Marketing Coordinator to act as the bridge between our team and the target industry to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and make Red Meters a household name.
- Coordinate trade shows and community outreach events
- Write and schedule daily email blasts.
- Research and contact industry publications.
- Negotiate ads for digital and physical publications.
- Maintaining contact databases for potential clients
- Contribute to content creation for newsletters and social media presence
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field, or HS Diploma (or GED equivalent) + 2 years experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Clear communication skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, etc.)