MAKE AN IMPACT AT RED METERS
Red Meters is the leader in density measurement innovation. We have spent five years working with multi-nationals in mining, dredging, and wastewater to develop a simple solution to complex and longstanding problems. After extensive testing and rigorous trials, our RM Series is now showcasing to industry heavyweights. We are looking to expand our team with individuals who are as passionate and driven us we are.
Demand for Red Meters has exploded in the past few months. We are searching for an obsessively organised Operations Assistant to implement structure into our operations. Our solutions focused approach demands a high level of organisation and personal initiative from all of our team.
As we expand into our new offices, the Operations Assistant will take the lead in establishing the structure and organisation for the ongoing running of the projects as well as the continuous chain of orders and fulfillment.
- Managing Fulfilment and tracking of Orders
- Handling Customer Accounts
- Basic Supply Chain (liaising with suppliers and managing those communications)
- Basic Accounting
- Miscellaneous Office Administration
- Provide reports and analytics of orders to management team.
- Work directly with all teams to ensure execution of company objectives.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years administrative experience
- Must have professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent time management skills & proven customer service abilities