BENEFITS OF A RM2
- Determining how much material is pulled onto the dredge.
- Calculating how much material is moved from the dredge to the separation plant. (Optional)
- Keeping track of waste rock removed during separation process. (Optional)
- Measuring what materials are moved from the separation step to de-sliming.
- Measuring density of material after de-sliming process
- Calculating amount of materials taken to tailings after separation. (Optional)
- Measuring materials after separation stage.
- Determining Final density after dewatering stage.
- Measuring material picked up by the dredge.
- Calculating how much material is moved to the vessel hopper (ensuring no over-fill).
- Measuring materials unloaded from vessel hopper to final destination.
6520 Pinecastle Blvd
Orlando, FL 32809 USA